CEU Requirements

MBS Tower Ad 121720

CEU Requirements: TX-TDA-Agriculture

The following courses are approved by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) for agricultural CEUs, not structural CEUs. To earn structural CEUs, your license must be entered as TX-TDA-Structural (coming soon).  

TDA does not have a minimum score requirement for agricultural courses.

Temprid FX
Back to top