CEU Requirements

Fmc pestweb banner cb80 120x600 20230809

CEU Requirements: CA-SPCB

To earn continuing education units for Structural Pest Control Board approved courses, your license must be entered as CA-SPCB.  If your license is entered under CA-CDPR, your attendance will not be reported to the SPCB.  To make changes, enter a new CA-SPCB license under "Manage Licenses" and delete the CA-CDPR license if it is not a valid license.

If  you successfully complete courses but enter your license information after the end of the month, your attendance will not have been reported to the SPCB.  Enter your license information beforehand.

Pay attention to course expiration dates.  Courses are not approved indefinitely, have different expiration dates and must be completed before they expire in order to earn CEUs.

The SPCB requires you to pass the final exam with at least 70% correct answers in order to receive continuing education units.  You must also spend a minimum of 50 minutes in each course.  A course may only be taken once during a licensing period and earn continuing education units.

Print your Certificate of Completion under "View Transcripts".  This certificate is your proof of course attendance.  You will need to submit a copy of it if you're audited by the SPCB.

Courses for Applicators:
  • Any courses approved for Rules & Regulations (R&R) or IPM credit
  • Technical courses also approved for Pesticide Application & Use (PAU) credit

Fmc pestweb banner true champions 728x90 20230809
Back to top