Termite/Rodent Control Technician
This is not your typical opportunity. Ground floor opportunity for the right person with a 5 Star company. We are growing and will have many other positions opening in the near future. Start as a technician but don't stay there. Call us for an interview. 888-377-4256
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
* Drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
* Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
* Respond on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
* Complete required production forms at end of daily route.
* Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
* Assist in sales to current customers through contact on route.
* Other duties as assigned.
At HALO our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives. We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have CA State Applicator Lic or better.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
* Valid Driver’s license At HALO, people come for a job and stay for a career.
As a HALO associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). We perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
HALO Home Services is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience and knowledge
•	High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
•	Valid CA Drivers License
•	Branch 2/3 Applicator License