CEU Requirements

Temprid Dust Display Ad 120x600

CEU Requirements: KY-KDA (Ag)

Under "Manage Licenses", enter your ID#, not your license number.  If you enter your license number, your attendance may not be accepted by the state.

To earn continuing education units for agriculture, your ID# must be entered under Kentucky Agriculture.  If your ID# is entered under Kentucky Structural, your attendance will not be reported to the agricultural division.  To make changes, enter your ID# as Kentucky Agriculture under "Manage Licenses" and delete the Kentucky Structural ID# if it is not valid.

KDA requires you to spend a minimum of 50 minutes in a course and pass the final exam with at least 70% correct answers in order to receive continuing education credit.

Promo24 Taurus Dominion 728x90
Back to top