Control gophers, rats, ground squirrels, moles, chipmunks, prairie dogs, voles, and other burrowing rodents with the BurrowRx Rodent Control Device. The BurrowRx is a Carbon Monoxide Device that utilizes a smoke oil tracer to show you where most of the Carbon Monoxide is going.
|Size||Unit Of Measure||Product Code|
Benefits of treating with Carbon Monoxide can include:
• Direct targeting of rodents within the burrow system.
• No reliance on bait acceptance that sometimes hinders rodenticide and trapping efforts.
• No secondary toxicity concerns for scavengers and predators.
• It seldom requires handling of animals after treatment, which reduces the risk of disease and parasite transmittance to humans.
• It can be highly efficacious.
• Designated as a pest control device by the EPA.