CEU Requirements: AR-ASPB
The Arkansas State Plant Board (ASPB) has only approved these courses for TECHNICIAN TRAINING, NOT FOR CERTIFIED APPLICATORS. Technicians must acquire six hours of approved training each year.
ASPB requires a minimum of 50 minutes in each course and passing of the final exam with at least 70% correct answers.
Classifications are as follows:
- Class 1 - Termite & Other Structural Pests
- Class 2 - Household Pests & Rodents
- Class 3 - General Fumigation
- Class 4 - Ornamental Tree & Turf
- Class 5 - Weed Control
- Class 6 - Golf Course Pest Control