The Purdue Pest Control Conference will be held Jan. 7-9, at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — The 77th annual Purdue Pest Control Conference will be held Jan. 7-9, at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind.
Featuring cutting-edge topics presented by renowned industry speakers, the 2013 Purdue Pest Control Conference is packed with “progressive pest management” solutions for industry professionals. This year’s show includes two pre-conference workshops (“Small Business,” presented by Harvey Goldglantz, and “Safety Issues,” presented by Fred Whitford) and is highlighted by a presentation from Gene White titled “Bed Bugs and Their Threat to Public Health.”
Other topics and speakers include:
• Brian Biedle - Small Flies
• Dan Collins - Ant Control
• Bobby Corrigan – Rodents
• Tom Dobrinska - Green Products
• Jim Fredericks - Regulatory Update
• Stoy Hedges – Spiders
• Carl Hinderer - New Technologies
• Susan Jones - Termite Technologies
• Sara Kantarovich - Bed Bugs & Heat
• Kim Kemp - Food Pest Monitoring
• Pete Markham - Bird Management
• Dave Mueller - Fumigation Update
• Glen Needham - Tick Management
• Faith Oi – Cockroaches & Sensitive Accounts
• Scott Robbins - Pyrethroid Labels & Perimeter IPM
• Dominique Sauvage - Food Safety & Auditing
• Mark Sheperdigian - Bed Bugs
Also, Purdue staff will present new research findings on ants, stored product pests, and occasional invaders.
Kathy Walters, Conference Division
765-494-2758 or 800-359-2968
For CCH & Program Info:
Dept.of Entomology, 765-494-5856
For additional conference information and to register online visit www.conf.purdue.edu/pest2013 .