Saturday October 27, 2012
The new service management interface eliminates the need to switch back and forth between job functions, the company reports.
PLANO, Texas — FieldAware , a leading field service solutions provider, has introduced a new service management interface that provides users with an efficient way to manage their operations throughout the day.
Named the Navigator, it eliminates the need to switch back and forth between job functions as it provides a single console view for easier scheduling, dispatching, and tracking of all field service jobs.
“We estimate Navigator can increase many companies’ productivity by 20% or more,” said Karl Schneider, FieldAware’s Vice President of Marketing. “We’ve taken all the best features available for scheduling and dispatch and merged them into [one].”
The interface allows users to:
• View jobs by GPS location to assign more jobs with less travel
• Have one-click access to full job details for quicker decision-making
• Drag-and-drop jobs to quickly assign, re-assign or re-schedule them in real time
• View jobs in list form or map view with real-time status indicators
• Validate equal distribution of jobs by tech and region
• Respond to emergency jobs much faster
• Filter by teams and locations for more efficient dispatching
• Create key customer views for premium management of high priority accounts
• Filter by job description to allow classifications of jobs
The user-friendly interface also features color-coding and icons to indicate real-time job type and status. This allows dispatchers to better manage workloads to reduce tech overtime and overruns, expedite service delivery and ensure that customer appointments and time schedules are adhered to, the company reports. The FieldAware Navigator will be available Nov. 5, 2012; for more information visit www.fieldaware.com .